2. You bring innovation to a whole new level.
3. You're creative. Without glitter.
4. I owe all of my Christian-Conduct awards to you.
5. The first time you said you were proud of me, I happy-cried for 2 hours.
6. You're beautiful. And I mean it.
7. You're my biggest fan.
8. You're my biggest hero.
9. It could be worse. You could have diarrhea...
10. I shamelessly brag about you whenever I can.
11. You're probably not very happy about #10.
13. Being sick with you is the best way to be sick.
14. Thanks for letting me be upset about my 6th Grade Science Fair.
15. And taking charge of the whole thing so Roger would have a fair chance.
16. I'm so happy you support me.
17. You can either have a Subaru or you can have a dog, but you can't have both.
18. I need you.
19. You've sacrificed more for your children than any other mother I can think of.
20. You're something else. In a good way ;)
21. If I'm as annoying as Roger is now when I was his age... sorry...
22. If you take Roger driving, he'll probably shut up...
23. You're a powerhouse.
24. You're not going to be like all the other grandmas. You're going to be the cool grandma.
25. Thanks for talking to me even when I'm upset.
26. You're always right.
27. I'm not necessarily happy about that...
28. Raising kids is hard.
29. You should have complained more.
30. Because you never did.
31. And let's be honest. You never will.
32. Thanks for coaching all my sports teams.
33. And making me learn how to block out in the living room.
34. Thanks for letting me play in the dirt.
35. Thanks for letting me make my own decisions.
36. Even the stupid ones.
37. Thanks for making my girl scout pants into shorts.
38. I love spending time with you. Even if it's just napping in the same room.
39. You totally deserve Roger's dog-sitting money.
40. You've always been honest with me.
41. Even when it hurt.
42. The fortress-fence is cool.
43. The hillbilly light-shade is not cool.
44. You still owe me a real American Girl Doll.
45. Yes, I have friends.
46. You can live with Grant and me when you're old and senile.
47. You're way too smart for your own good.
48. I still need you.
49. Thanks for not naming me Agnes Faith.
50. I love going on walks with you. Even more than "errands."
51. You're way cooler than I'll ever be.
52. You're way stronger than I'll ever be.
53. I'm working on that.
54. You deserve more than just one Mother's Day
55. You make the whole mom thing look easy
56. You make everything look easy
57. But I know nothing has ever been handed to you.
58. So again, you're a powerhouse.
59. Thanks for never letting me make excuses.
60. I'm glad you're my mom.
61. You are the true Sass Master.
62. I'm sure you're very tired.
63. But you never showed it.
64. I don't know if I can ever be as good as you.
65. I've only ever wanted to be just like you.
66. You can wear pants to my wedding. I'll deal with grandma.
67. Thanks for steering me away from dance.
68. Thanks for teaching me how to spend wisely.
69. I'm still mad you haven't been investing until just now.
70. Thanks for going to PTCs, even though it was never really necessary.
71. You deserve the world.
72. It makes me angry that you don't get everything you deserve.
73. I worry about you a lot.
74. When you die, I'm not sprinkling your ashes into the carpet before every business deal
75. Maybe I'll get you compressed into a diamond.
76. Thanks for worrying about me.
77. I've cried a lot over this list.
79. You should be proud of yourself
80. You're the best at everything you do.
81. Thanks for always making time for me.
82. Yes, I'm probably spending too much on this wedding.
83. You have the best ideas for everything.
84. Thanks for your nuggets of wisdom.
85. When you wear all your braces, you actually look pretty cool.
86. Roger loves you. A lot.
87. But keep making fun of him. He needs that.
88. Watch out for Crazy Man...
89. Sloosh. Pop.
90. Thanks for reminding me to stand up straight.
91. I miss you when I'm away.
92. I promise I'll always get you wind chimes when I go abroad.
93. I'm sorry I never became an engineer.
94. #93 is a lie.
95. Every time I eat tootsie rolls I think of you.
96. You always made me feel so special.
97. Thank you for reading to me.
98. I hope you know I'm grateful for you.
99. Your opinion is really important to me.
100. I hope you at least read through all of these.
101. I love you